Easily add multiple videos from any YouTube channel in just seconds. All the videos load as small thumbnails and link to a single video player, so it's nice and compact but extremely easy to use. You can use it for 3 videos or 30, it's up to you. The larger video plays back using AJAX, so there's no nasty page refreshes.
This add-on comes with 3 colour schemes - back, white and grey - or web designers can create their very own custom colour scheme (instructions are included).
- Select ANY YouTube channel
- Control the width of the block on the page
- Select how many video clips to show initially (eg. 8)
- Select from one of 3 colour schemes, or create your own (CSS knowledge required)
- AJAX loading of additional thumbnails AND larger video for maximum speed
- Supports multiple YouTube Channel blocks on the same page
- NEW (1.0.4): 6 channel type options to choose from (including: uploads, favourites & playlists)
- NEW (1.0.4): Turn related videos on or off after the video playback has finished
- NEW (1.0.4): Optionally display the uploaded date next to each video (unlimited date formatting options)
- NEW (1.1): Now supports iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod) with alternative video embedding instead of Flash.
The channel name (username) is found in the top right corner of the channel page:
Alternatively, just look at the page URL. Here's an example URL:
The part of the URL after the "user/" is the username - in this case "c5extras".
The username should never contain spaces.
Example 1) Default black colour scheme with 8 videos shown.
Example 2) White colour scheme with 4 thumbnails PLUS upload date automatically displayed.
Example 3) Grey colour scheme with 12 thumbnails (don't be scared by the Japanese writing - it's videos from the C5 Japan crew).