A smooth, dark professional theme with rounded corners (cross-browser support), optional sidebar and drop-down navigation menu. With plenty of customisable options, you can change the colour of the theme to suit your style with no programming skills.
The beautiful translucent effect on the header, sidebar and main body areas allows the background image to subtly show through but still allowing the text to be easy to read.
This theme abides by Concrete5's best practices to ensure there's no conflict with CSS code with the C5 core.
Download from the Concrete5 Marketplace (Price: $30)
- Drop-down menus for top navigation (using block template for Auto Nav)
- 2 page types included: default (right sidebar), full (full width)
- 13 customisable CSS elements including: body text colour, link colour, background colours & more. You can change the look and feel of the template quite significantly (see examples below)
- Use of scrapbook items for "logo" and "footer links", with fallbacks if none available
- Standard naming convention used for editable areas for easy application of theme to existing websites
View a live demonstration each page type within this theme.
If you have a question about this theme, please make contact via the Concrete5 website.
This theme is available for instant installation via the Concrete5 Marketplace. You can also choose to download and "manually" install the theme.
If you would like us to install the theme for you, we offer this service for $20.
Theme customisation is also available upon request. Request a quote.
The background image can be replaced with any image of your choice. Simply use the "Background Image" custom page attribute and select a new file from your File Manager. If you leave that field blank, a default background image will be used.See answers to common questions about this add-on