Adding videos into Concrete5 from YouTube is so easy using the core "YouTube" block. It embeds a streaming video using the "regular" YouTube player interface.
However, for business websites that want the more professional look, this block gives a sleek, minimalistic interface with a Web 2.0 style play button and fully responsive output.
This block uses the YouTube API rather than "standard" embed code, so it's just as fast, but much more flexible.
One other nice feature is the easy control over the video width. This can be easily modified from the block editor.
Now you can have the best of both worlds... a professional, beautiful video player, and save disk space and bandwidth by utilising YouTube's services.
Download from the Concrete5 Marketplace (Price: $15)
- Easy to embed video - just copy and paste URL
- Control video width (in pixels)
- Borderless player for professional, clean, Web 2.0 style
- Video player height calculated automatically based on width
- Large "play" button (can be customised)
- Customise player colour via CSS
- NEW: iPhone/iPad playback support (using built-in YouTube app)
- NEW: toggle full browser screen video playback
Video player height will be automatically adjusted to suit the specified width.
This example has "full screen" option enabled.
This is the "chromeless" option + it will redirect to the C5extras home page after playback: