Making money from your website doesn't get any easier than this. Simply sign up for a free Google AdSense account and add this block to your website. You can easily control the formatting and layout of the ads with no need to deal with complicated HTML code. Just point and click with the familiar Concrete5 interface.
If you're not familiar with Google AdSense, it's an advertising program that gives you access to hundreds of thousands of advertisers all around the world. Google will automatically analyse the content on your website and choose ads that are most relevant to ensure maximum clicks (and revenue). You simply provide Google with your bank account and they deposit the money straight into your account. It doesn't get any easier than this.
In addition, you can add multiple ads to the same page if you wish. This block is nice and simple to use, and ideal for a novice looking to make some easy money from their website.
Download from the Concrete5 Marketplace ($15)
- Add any type of ad, including: text, images, or both text AND images
- Easily change the ad colours to blend with your website. You can change: background, border, title, text, and URL - without needing to know any complicated HEX colour codes
- Add nice rounded corners to your ads to help them blend with the rest of your website
- Choose from a list of standard ad layouts that will suit any website, including: horizontal banners, vertical banners, square banners, both large and small.
- Supports "link units" (a list of keywords related to the topic of your website)
- Optionally display ads from an external URL if no Google Ads are available
- For advanced users, this block supports the 'Ad Channel' to track revenue from different websites, or different parts of the same website.