Calendar Pro is the easiest and most flexible way to display a month-level calendar on your website. It is ideal for:
- Accommodation / small hotels / holiday homes
- Professional service-based business such as business consultants, public speakers, therapists, etc.
- Trades availability such as painters and electricians
- Internal resource management such as availability of meeting rooms
- Upcoming or regular events for companies, clubs, schools, community organisations and churches
- Anything else you can think of!
Entering dates is very intuitive. It can be done within the block interface or if you're a power user, there is a Dashboard page for easily adding in multiple dates which can be added to any calendar block you wish.
All the colours are completely customisable via the block interface – just point and click to change the colours for labels, date numbers, background colours, borders, tooltips and more. Even the padding within and between each month calendar can be controlled.
A description can be added for each date (or date range) along with a "status" such as "available". You can add as many statuses as you wish. This is perfect for managing holiday homes and rentals.
Recurring dates are supported as well as customising the number of months to display. With more features than you can poke a stick at, Calendar Pro will be the perfect solution for your next website.
Download from the Concrete5 Marketplace ($30)
- Cross-browser (and iPhone/Android) compatible
- Fully responsive layout
- Display between 1 and 12 months at a time
- Supports a description for each date which is displayed in a tooltip when mouse hovers over date, with WYSIWYG editor
- Tooltip display can be controlled globally or on a date-by-date basis
- Optionally offset the starting month (based on the current month) or set a custom date range
- Optionally show week numbers
- Control the starting date of the week
- Unlimited colour coded statuses for each date
- Control the position of the "status" legend (or just hide it)
- Customise the colours of 13 separate elements on the calendar
- Optional Dashboard-based data entry support
- Supports multiple calendars on the same page
- Open Event
- Close Event