AS OF 14th NOVEMBER 2013 THIS ADD-ON HAS BEEN SUSPENDED.
Blip.tv have changed the way videos can be integrated into 3rd party websites wich makes this particular script unusable unfortunately (for the time being). If they provide more flexible integration options in the future, we'll update this script to support that. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Adding a professional quality video player to your website couldn't be easier. If the watermark that YouTube adds to your videos gets up your nose, here's the perfect solution. Blip.tv is a free video hosting service very much like YouTube, but it doesn't add annoying watermarks to your videos. So this service makes it perfect to showcase your videos.
This add-on is easy to use. Just copy and paste the video URL, add your video width, and a few customisable extras, and you're done. Even cooler is the ability to create your own "branded" video player. You can add anything you like for the "video brand" (or leave it blank) - this will appear in the bottom right corner of the video player.
Blip.tv also gives you the option to add advertising to your videos if you want to generate revenue from videos on your website. Even cooler!
- Easy to embed video - just copy and paste URL
- Control video width (in pixels)
- Video player height calculated automatically based on width
- Optional borderless player for professional, clean, Web 2.0 style
- Optional autoplay feature
- Change the player "branding" with your own name (or remove it altogether)
- NEW: iPhone/iPad playback support
The first example includes the regular player controls, with autoplay enabled.
The second example demonstrates the borderless player with autoplay disabled.