The Easy theme built-in slider uses custom Page Attributes. These attributes include 3 configurable properties.
- C5Extras Theme Slider Fileset
- This accepts the Fileset name of your images and it is used to specify the images you want displayed in the slider.
- C5Extras Theme Slider Animation Speed
- This controls the speed of the images before it transitions to the next one. The value is in millisecond so for a 5 second interval you should use 5000.
- C5Extras Theme Slider Transition Speed
- This controls how fast the transition will be from the current image to the next image. This also uses millisecond so again for a 2 second interval you should use 2000. Also make sure that the speed is less than the Animation Speed to avoid jitters or transition problems.