If you've used the eCommerce add-on for Concrete5 (created by the core team) then this is one feature you have been missing desperately.
Easy control of product images for each product option (called "Customer Choices" within eCommerce). But the good news is now you can.
For example, if you're selling t-shirts with 5 different colours, display each of the colours in real time as soon as the customer chooses them. In addition, the new image will be shown within the cart and during the checkout steps. This helps to reinforce to the customer exactly what they are purchasing and minimises cart abandonment, increasing your sales instantly.
This add-on just takes seconds to install and is easy to use. It works as a new "customer choice" option. You can add as many values to each option as you wish. 2 new block templates are included for the "Product List" and "Product Detail" blocks. To see how easy it is to use, just watch the demonstration video.
If you are serious about making money from your eCommerce website, then this add-on is essential to your success.
- Easily add images to "Customer Choices" for each product in Ecommerce.
- Use any images from the File Manager.
- Changes large product photo dynamically upon selection of new "Customer Choice".
- Automatically resizes images to fit neatly within the allocated space on the product page.
- Use on any number of products on your site.
- Only takes seconds to install. No code changes required for standard installation.
- eCommerce add-on (version 2.0.8 or higher)
- Concrete5 (version 126.96.36.199 or higher)
Only 1 set of attributes will work per product. So using different images for "t-shirt colour" and "t-shirt size" on the same product will only display the first product option ("colour" in this example). In those cases you should split your product into multiple entries within eCommerce (1 product per "style", each with multiple "colours").