This solution is ideal if you need a low-cost, simple yet flexible way of selling products online. Best of all, it only takes minutes to configure and start selling!
- Add an unlimited number of products
- Supported payment gateways: Paypal, Moneybookers, Google Checkout + NEW Email Only
- Add products on separate pages and shares the same cart automatically
- 2 colour schemes included
- Extensive use of AJAX for maximum speed and no page reloading!
- Easily set product name, price, description, weight and options such as size or color
- Easily adjust thumbnail image size and cropping
- Optionally click product thumbnail to view larger version (using Lightbox)
- Smooth animated product names and descriptions
- Easily configure regional settings: currency, price formatting and tax rate
- 9 different shipping calculation methods available, including flexible "advanced" options for power users
- Configure free shipping thresholds (eg. free shipping for olders over $50)
- Set multiple shipping methods (eg. standard delivery, express and overnight)
- Easily add discount coupons (fixed amount or percentage)
- Advanced discount rules for power users (eg. $5 for orders over $75)
- NEW (v1.1): added "manual/email only" payment gateway with email notification and optional customer detail capture (eg. name, address, phone). This ideal for offline payments (such as credit card via phone, bank transfer, check or invoice/account).
- NEW (v1.3): Improved country-based tax support
- NEW (v1.3): New block included for emptying the cart (can be placed on the "thank you" page after completing a transaction.
- NEW (v1.3): Completely modular Payment Gateways so 3rd party developers can integrate their own payment gateway without modifying a single line of code in eCommerce Express (see below).
NEW in v1.1: You can now choose to accept "offline" payments (or no payment at all) with email-only integration. Simply get notified via email when a new order has been received. No need for customers to make payment online automaticaly. This is also ideal for bank transfer payments, checks, invoice/account or other offline methods. The customer's details can optionally be captured on the checkout page (first name, last name, address, city, state, zipcode, phone, email). Developers (with basic HTML experience) can easily edit or add fields for the customer to enter. These will automatically be added to the notification email, you don't have to edit any other code.
If you want to sell digital products using eCommerce Express, one of our users has used "Linklok" and recommends it. You simply leave the "thank you" URL blank (in eCommerce Express settings) and let Linklok take care of the digital delivery of your product (it's just $29.95). Since this is a 3rd party product, please note we can't support it, but you can contact the Linklok developers for support.